Aerospace / AOG Customer Care Specialist (Closes 21st March)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Care Specialist to join our Aerospace logistics team based at our Heathrow branch. This role will be working Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:30
As an Aerospace / AOG Customer Care Specialist you will work within the airfreight operational team who are handling time critical airfreight shipments for Aerospace customers, ensuring all necessary operational duties and functions are in accordance with specific working instructions and customer SOP's. You will work as a team to provide support and assistance to colleagues and your line Manager as well as providing excellent customer service at all times. Your role would involve building close relationships with all our Customers, Kuehne + Nagel offices, Overseas agents and Service providers. The role requires you to identify areas of our business which require improvements i.e. operational processes, cost control, customer service, attention to detail and work with your colleagues to resolve accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with company, industry and legal standards is adhered to across the function.
- Handling and coordination of airfreight (Export/Import) shipments - end to end responsibility.
- Follow guidelines and implement standard operation procedures, defined and issued by management.
- Building strong customer relationships and ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Assisting customers as well as KN colleagues with their enquiries and have a proactive response & ensure communication is precise and received in a timely manner.
- Damage reporting/Claim reporting.
- Supporting the operational team in daily activities and in industry related questions / requirements.
- Supporting the sales team in gaining, retaining and implementation of clients.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Airfreight experience / operational knowledge.
- Conversant with all aspects of air freight (import/export) procedures / basic airfreight knowledge.
- Performing general office duties.
- Customer service - excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Computer literate - Microsoft word & Excel.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team is essential.
- Sound Educational background.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
Your application has been successfully submitted.