Customer Service (Feltham Station)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Location: Feltham Train Station
Pay Rate: £9 ph
Ontrak Recruitment & Training are currently seeking committed and outgoing applicants to join our valued and long-standing clients on the Railways.
This fantastic opportunity will not only benefit your pocket as our rates of pay are competitive but will also kick start your career within a customer service position.
What makes working for Ontrak so good?
We pay for your training, and not only that we pay you whilst training! You will receive customer service training, provided by experienced railway trainers. You will also have a dedicated member of our staff to work closely with you throughout your career with us.
What does a customer service assistant do?
• Provide an impeccable customer service experience to customers and passengers on the railway
• Being vigilant and visible to all customers and other members of staff
• Managing difficult situations
• Help passengers with luggage and buggies
• Assisting customers with the usage of lifts
• Communicate effectively with other staff and passengers in the interests of safety and customer service using information systems as supplied
• Station security including the HOT and WHAT protocol
• Report any anti-social behaviour with little disruption to other passengers as per the Railway Byelaws.
• Keep the area tidy.
There are some hurdles of course….
• You must be able to get to your location of work for a 5am start and the latest finish could be as late as 6am. Most shifts are around 8 hours but there is an opportunity to work up to 12 hours!
• You will need to pass a Drugs and Alcohol Medical.
• You will need to provide valid Identification, work permit (if applicable) and proof of National Insurance.
• You must have previous exceptional customer services experience in a similar position.
• Must be flexible to work shifts times, earlies, lates and weekends. You will be on a rota basis.
• Must be available immediately as these are temporary ongoing positions.
Are you the right candidate for the job?
• Do you enjoy working with people face to face?
• Do you enjoy problem solving and helping people?
• Are you naturally calm and collected when dealing with issues?
• Are you a good communicator?
• Do you want to further your career by working for an established Railway company?
• Are you able to work flexible hours including bank holidays and weekends?
If you answered yes to the above and want to know more then please apply now for an immediate interview!
Your application has been successfully submitted.