This job is no longer accepting applications.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To provide manned-guarding to TSS Clients in line with operational needs.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To provide a visible uniformed deterrent, to contribute to the safety and security of the Client’s premises and staff;
• To carry out Company Policy on loss prevention and ensure the safety of staff and visitors;
• To lawfully deter potential troublemakers on site;
• To observe and report incidents using the correct reporting systems;
• To carry out all duties assigned by a Client or Manager to whom you are responsible;
• To ensure site knowledge is kept up to date and developments at local level are identified;
• To understand and implement any Fire and Safety evacuation procedures;
• To assist, if required by the Client, with staff and contractor searches;
• To ensure that the Security base is maintained in a clean and tidy condition at all times;
• To conduct yourself, at all times, in a manner which will bring credit to yourself and the Company, ensuring full uniform is worn and SIA licence is clearly displayed.
RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Frontline SIA Licenced, or able to apply for one
• Competitive Salary
• Company pension
• Full uniform provided
• Ongoing training
• Promotion path and career development
• Flexible working to include a mixture of days, nights and weekends
• Employee assistance programme available to support staff wellbeing.
TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities. We welcome applications from candidates irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability, or age. In particular, we seek applications from those aligned with the Core Values we pride ourselves on; teamwork, respect, integrity, excellence and development.
TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed Employer. We also offer an Employee Assistance Programme to all employees to support good mental health and wellbeing.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
Your application has been successfully submitted.